NEASC Accreditation: A globally recognized standard of excellence
The New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) is an independent, voluntary, nonprofit membership organization which partners with over 1500 public, independent, and international schools in the US and worldwide to assess, support, and promote high quality education for all students through accreditation, professional assistance, and pursuit of best practices. NEASC aspires to provide a process for meaningful, ongoing whole school improvement while honoring the unique culture and context of each institution we support.
Founded in 1885, NEASC has a long tradition of school improvement across the six states of New England and in more than 85 countries around the world. A globally recognized standard of excellence, NEASC Accreditation attests to a school’s high quality and integrity.
The NEASC Commission on Independent Schools accredits and supports a wide range of schools including:
- traditional boarding schools
- day preparatory schools
- private elementary schools
- schools serving students with special needs or interests
- religiously affiliated schools
Schools which may seek accreditation through the NEASC Commission on International Education include:
- International and American schools in the US and around the world
- National Schools with embedded international programs
- online education academies and providers
The NEASC Commission on Public Schools accredits and supports:
- Public elementary, middle, and high schools
- Public school districts
- Career and technical schools/centers
Registration now for #NEASC2023 | December 6-8
Registration is now open for our 138th annual event, the NEASC Leadership Conference.
Main Conference - December 7-8
Pre-Conference Sessions - December 6
Learn more | …