Conference Exhibitor Opportunities
conference overview | registration | schedule/directory | location | exhibitor opportunities | #NEASC2023
Bring your brand to a unique K-12 leadership community!
We are excited to announce that the NEASC Leadership Conference will be in person this year at the Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel. This year's event will be geared toward our community of K-12 educational leaders and will provide a platform to showcase your brand to a principals, heads of schools, superintendents, and other school leaders in an intimate, personalized environment rich with opportunities for conversation and connection.
Main conference dates: December 7-8, 2023
(Please note that there will be no exhibitor setup during the pre-conference workshops on December 6.)
Theme: Sustainable Innovation
Format: In person
Location: Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel [directions]
Audience: K-12 principals, heads of schools, superintendents, and other school leaders
$1200 for 1 person
$375 for each additional attendee
- Company profile, logo, website and social media links displayed on the NEASC Leadership Conference website
- Inclusion in Conference/Exhibitor promotions before and during the event
- Individual conference ticket with entry to all sessions, meals, reception and networking events during the conference
- Complimentary wireless internet access in the event area
- Exhibit table; draped and located in high traffic area
- Ability to sponsor additional elements of conference
Registered exhibitors may also choose to sponsor one of the following:
Lunch, Breakfast, Reception, Coffee Break
- NEASC to thank sponsor during conference and invite attendees to meet/connect with sponsor during event
- Branded signage at sponsored event (poster size)
- Company name and logo included on conference website
Select your add-on in the registration form. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration: Registration is now open. Detailed instructions will be sent to confirmed exhibitors.
Policies: We recommend that prospective exhibitors/sponsors read the NEASC Conference Exhibitor/Sponsor Rules and Regulations — a brief description of the terms and conditions for exhibiting or sponsorship at the event. Request a copy from email@example.com.
Cancellations made on or before end of business on November 1, 2023 will receive a 50% refund of the total exhibitor/sponsorship cost.
Cancellations received after EOB November 1, 2023 will not receive a refund.
Contact: Email Misha Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-425-7734 with any questions.