Partner with us!
Become a conference exhibitor or sponsor
Bring your brand to a K-16 audience!
This year's Annual Conference and Showcase, focusing on "design thinking" in education, will be a unique opportunity to bring your brand to a vibrant community of educators and forward-thinking individuals actively involved in the K-16 education continuum.
- Who will be there: Teachers and administrators, school counselors, university/college admissions representatives, and others interested K-16 education. Time to network with attendees will be built into the conference schedule.
- Location: Marriott Hotel, Burlington, MA
One Burlington Mall Road, Burlington, Massachusetts 01803 USA
With spacious, recently renovated meeting and exhibition space, ample parking, and easy access for loading/unloading your materials, this venue will provide a premium opportunity to showcase your organization and connect with conference attendees.
As a conference partner, you have two levels of benefits to choose from...
|2 days of exposure to a unique, K-16 audience||*||*|
|conference registrations||2 total||4 total|
|all sessions, lunches, and reception included||*||*|
|complimentary wireless internet access in the event area||*||*|
|central, high-traffic exhibition space||*||*|
|1 exhibit table, draped||*||*|
|premium exhibit table location||*|
|company profile (name, logo, brief description and link on conference website and app)||*||*|
|brand visibility (logo in program and on event signage)||*||*|
|push notifications to attendees during event (conference-related; e.g., raffles, giveaways)||*||*|
|admission to awards dinner||*|
|recognition during meals and reception||*|
|opportunity for private meetings/presentations (by request)||*|
|Investment:||$2000 USD||$5000 USD|
- Banner ads: company name/logo/hyperlink in conference mobile app, sched.com ($500; contact us for submission details)
- Signature Event Sponsorship: Your company could be the sole sponsor for a lunch, reception, or dinner during the conference; includes the opportunity to address attendees for a brief introduction of your company/services (contact us for more details and pricing).
- Cancellations made on or before end of business on November 1, 2019 will receive a 50% refund of the total exhibit/sponsorship cost.
- Cancellations received after EOB November 1, 2019 will not receive a refund.
Exhibitor/Sponsorship Rules and Regulations
Before registering for the conference, we recommend prospective exhibitors/sponsors read the NEASC Annual Conference, Exhibitor/Sponsor Rules and Regulations — a brief description of the terms and conditions for exhibiting or sponsorship at the event.
Registration instructions will be sent to confirmed exhibitors and sponsors.