CALL AND NOTICE
133rd NEASC Annual Business Meeting of the Corporation
Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 4:15-5:00 p.m.
During the Annual Meeting and Conference at the:
Boston Marriott Copley Place
110 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02116
4th Floor, Salons J-K
- To hear reports of the Officers, President/CEO, Commission Chairs and act thereon.
- To receive reports regarding initial and continued accreditation of institutional members.
- To receive a listing of institutions approved for candidacy status.
- To elect a Treasurer, Chair Elect and a Secretary for one-year terms through December 2019.
- To elect Members-At-Large for three-year terms through 2021
- To consider and act upon any other business that may come before the meeting.
By Order of the Board Chair, Paul Fochtman
CEO/President, Cameron C. Staples
Proposed amendments to the NEASC By-Laws will be reviewed at the 133rd Annual Business Meeting of the Corporation on Thursday, December 13, 2018 in Boston, MA. The By-Law amendments reflect the recent corporate restructuring and the relationship between NEASC and NECHE.