Bring your brand to a unique, global K-12 education community!
This year's Annual Conference and Showcase - a virtual event - will be a rich opportunity to showcase your brand to a vibrant community of educators and innovators around the world. Because NEASC works with public, independent, and international schools, we are well-positioned to bring together a truly diverse cross-section of the global K-12 education community for a unique, multifaceted experience during this two-day event. We are excited to make several opportunities available to enrich your connection with attendees via our Virtual Expo — the online "hall" of digital exhibitor information and booths. You will be able to select options to share your branded content for browsing on-demand and/or to interact with attendees live during the event.
The 2020 conference, also a virtual event, attracted over 1300 attendees from 71 countries!
Who will attend:
Teachers, school counselors, library/media specialists, principals, assistant principals, department heads, school heads, superintendents, and other education professionals representing public, independent, and international K-12 schools from around the world.
Theme: What if?
This year's conference theme, What if?, is inspired by a shared aspiration across the NEASC community to explore the possibilities as we learn from the last 18 months and look to the future for all of our schools.
Who will attend:
School heads, principals, assistant principals, superintendents, and thought leaders from K-12 schools.
NEASC will also host an in-person, one-day Leadership Institute as pre-conference event. The theme and promotions for both events will be coordinated creating expanded brand exposure to both audiences.
Bronze | Virtual Conference only - $500 USD
- Brand visibility:
- Company profile, logo, website and social media links displayed in the online conference “Virtual Expo”
- Inclusion in Conference/Expo promotions before and during the event
- Exposure to a unique, global, K-12 audience:
- Expo information will be posted for the entirety of the conference and accessible to attendees regardless of time zone
- Continued exposure via NEASC website (post-conference)
- (2) Individual event tickets which allow access to all live sessions, recordings, and networking options during the virtual conference
Silver | Virtual Conference only - $1000 USD
Includes all of the Bronze level benefits plus the following upgrades/additions:
- Customized profile content - CTA link/button directed to a URL of your choice
- Branded virtual “booth” content; i.e.,
- link to company’s branded on-demand media (pre-recorded video or slides)
- Opportunity to hold informational sessions for attendees via live video conferencing during event breaks
- Scheduled by request
- Session times will be listed in the conference schedule and promoted before and during the event
- Push notifications to attendees during the virtual conference (available upon request for event related announcements)
- (5) Individual event tickets which allow access to all live sessions, recordings, and networking events during the virtual conference
Gold | Virtual Conference + Pre-conference Leadership Institute (in-person) - $2000 USD
Includes all of the Bronze and Silver level benefits plus the following upgrades/additions:
- Prominent placement in the Virtual Expo
- Customized CTA link/button in profile can be directed to a URL - OR - linked to your email so you can receive messages in real-time during the event
- Booth in exhibit area of the in-person Pre-conference Leadership Institute
- Opportunity to host face-to-face informational sessions for attendees at Pre-conference
- (2) Tickets to the Pre-conference Leadership Institute (includes reception and awards banquet)
Platinum | Virtual Conference + Pre-conference Leadership Institute (in-person) - $5000 USD
Includes all of the Bronze, Silver, and Gold level benefits plus the following upgrades/additions:
- Sponsorship of a Keynote address at the in-person Pre-conference or Virtual Conference; i.e.,
- keynote session of your choice branded with your company’s name and logo
- Opportunity to briefly address attendees at the in-person Pre-conference (during reception or awards banquet)
Provide a short video presentation to be played during the Virtual Conference
Add-on | Branded Virtual Conference Session - $500 USD
Available with Bronze, Silver, or Gold registration
- Company name and logo included on opening title slide for a virtual conference session of your choice (excluding keynotes)
- Session moderator to thank sponsor in introduction
|Audience||Virtual Conference||Virtual Conference||Virtual Conference + Pre-conference||Virtual Conference + Pre-conference|
|2 days of brand exposure to a unique, global K-12 audience via the online conference "Virtual Expo"||*||*||*||*|
|In-person connections with school leaders from prominent New England schools||*||*|
|Inclusion in Conference/Expo promotions||*||*||*||*|
|Brand visibility: online company profile with logo and links featured in the Virtual Expo before, during, and after the conference||*||*||*||*|
|Customized profile content - CTA link/button||*||*||*|
|Branded booth content - link to on-demand media (video or slides)||*||*||*|
|Opportunity to hold live video conference info sessions for attendees during event breaks (scheduled by request)||*||*||*|
|Push notifications to attendees during event by request (conference-related only)||*||*||*|
|Prominent profile placement in Virtual Expo||*||*|
|Opportunity to receive emails from attendees in real-time during the event||*||*|
|Booth in exhibit area of the in-person Pre-conference Leadership Institute||*||*|
|Opportunity to host face-to-face info sessions for attendees||*||*|
|Sponsorship of Keynote address (conference or pre-conference)||*|
|Address attendees live at pre-conference -OR- video presentation during the virtual conference||*|
|Virtual conference tickets (individual)||2||5||5||5|
|Pre-conference Leadership Institute tickets (individual)||2||2|
Registration instructions will be sent to confirmed exhibitors.
Policies: We recommend that prospective exhibitors read the NEASC Conference Exhibitor/Sponsor Rules and Regulations — a brief description of the terms and conditions for exhibiting or sponsorship at the event. View online or request a copy from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations made on or before end of business on November 12, 2021 will receive a 50% refund of the total exhibit/sponsorship cost.
Cancellations received after EOB November 12, 2020 will not receive a refund.
Contact: Email Misha Larson at email@example.com or call 781-425-7734 with any questions.