CrowdCompass AttendeeHub is available to keep you up-to-date on this year's conference information and allow you to network on your mobile devices.
If you already have the app installed on your device, open the app by clicking on the app icon (shown above). To find this year’s conference information, type any of the words from the event title in the AttendeeHub search bar; suggested: “133rd” “NEASC” or “NECHE”. Click the resulting event icon to access the information.
To download the app for phones or tablets:
Apple users - go to the Apple App Store
Click on the the "Get" button to download and install the app. Please note that you may need your Apple ID and password to access the Apple Store.
Android users - go to Google Play
Click on the "Install" button to start downloading and installing the app.
Note: If you are not taken directly to the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub page by the links provided, search for"Attendee Hub” or “Crowd Compass” to find the correct page.
Desktop, laptop, Blackberry, or Windows device users:
You can access all of the same information and features using the online version of CrowdCompass AttendeeHub.
All users - to access the current event information:
- Click on the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub icon to open the app
- To find this year’s event, type any of the words from the event title in the AttendeeHub search bar; suggested: “133rd” “NEASC” or “NECHE”.
Note: When opened, the app may default to the last event you browsed using AttendeeHub. Simply navigate to the search bar (usually at the top of the screen, or in the main menu) and type in the search words to find/go to this year's information.
- Tap on the event title/icon - 133rd Annual Meeting and Conference - to select it and enter the Event Guide. It may take a moment to download information.
How to log in
Look for the menu item that says "Log in" or "Log in for more features!"
You may need to go back to the main menu or your home screen to access the login feature.
- Tap on the main menu icon in the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub app, then the login icon.
- Following the on-screen prompts, enter your information in the appropriate fields in order to receive your CrowdCompass verification code.
- Check your email for the verification code**. Enter the code in AttendeeHub to confirm your device and activate your account.
- Once done, you can login, personalize the app, and interact with other attendees.
Please note, if you log out of the app, you may need to repeat these steps. Enjoy!
**If you have trouble receiving your verification code: Please stop by the IT Support Desk. A tech will be available during the conference to help you.
Important: Whether you choose to log in or not, you will always be able to view event details with CrowdCompass AttendeeHub. However, if you would like to access all of the app's features, interact with other attendees, and use personalized functions (e.g., My Schedule) you will need to log in.
We suggest clicking through all of the app icons and tabs to familiarize yourself with the AttendeeHub tools available, but we hope this quick overview will help get you started.
If you decide to log in to the app, we suggest you update your profile first. You can update your contact information and add a photo if you like. You also have the option whether or not to make your information visible to other logged-in attendees.
Displayed as a list of icons, the main app menu makes it easy for you to access the conference schedules, speakers, and so on. Below are a few examples of menu items.
- Schedule: Besides viewing the dates, times, speaker details and descriptions for each session, you can click the "Add to Schedule" button to automatically add a session to your personal schedule. Sessions can also be tagged using the bookmark icon and then later viewed under My Bookmarks.
- Schedule/Filter: By using the Filter Tab within the event schedule, you can sort sessions by day, by speaker, and by session type for easier viewing.
- Speakers: Here you can view each speaker's bio, plus any sessions in which they will be featured.
By tapping on the Attendees icon in the Event Guide, you can view a list of all attendees and any information about themselves they have chosen to share publically. If you log in, you can network and send messages during the conference using the icons within their profile page.
Allows you to see what activities are coming up next and view any recent event notifications.
If you have created a personalized schedule you can view it here.
Messages from other attendees you are connected with will appear here.
Once connected to other attendees using the Attendees icon in the Event Guide, you can view your new contacts and export their information to your personal device using the export button in this section.
View any notes you have added during the event.