Partner with us!
Become a conference exhibitor or sponsor
This year's annual event — now titled the "NEASC Annual Conference and Showcase" — has been redesigned with a fresh format and exciting new content relevant for K-12 teachers and administrators. Under the theme "Designed for Learning," this event will bring together prominent leaders in education for a two-day exploration of Design Thinking.
- Audience: K-12 teachers and administrators, as well as organizations and university/college personnel actively involved in the K-16 continuum. Time to network with attendees will be built into the conference schedule.
- Location: Marriott Hotel, Burlington, MA
One Burlington Mall Road, Burlington, Massachusetts 01803 USA
With spacious, recently renovated meeting and exhibition space, ample parking, and easy access for loading/unloading your materials, this new venue will provide a premium opportunity to showcase your organization and connect with conference attendees.
Exhibitors receive the following benefits for the two days of the conference:
- Conference registration for two company representatives with entry to all sessions
- Lunches and reception are included
- Exhibit table; draped and located in high traffic area
- Company name/logo/hyperlink and brief company description on conference website and app
- Company name/logo on event signage and in conference program
- Push notifications via conference app for activities hosted during the event; e.g., raffles, giveaways, etc.
- Complimentary wireless internet access in the event area
- List of conference attendees (by request)
In addition to the Exhibitor benefits shown above, Sponsors receive:
- Registration for up to two additional staff members (total of 4)
- Premium exhibit table location
- Admission to awards dinner
- Recognition by NEASC during meals and reception
- Use of a room for private meetings or presentations (sign-up required)
- Banner ads: company name/logo/hyperlink in conference mobile app, sched.com ($500; contact us for submission details)
- Signature Event Sponsorship: Your company could be the sole sponsor for a lunch, reception, or dinner during the conference; includes the opportunity to address attendees for a brief introduction of your company/services (contact us for more details and pricing).
- Cancellations made on or before end of business on November 1, 2019 will receive a 50% refund of the total exhibit/sponsorship cost.
- Cancellations received after EOB November 1, 2019 will not receive a refund.
Exhibitor/Sponsorship Rules and Regulations
Before registering for the conference, we recommend prospective exhibitors/sponsors read the NEASC Annual Conference, Exhibitor/Sponsor Rules and Regulations — a brief description of the terms and conditions for exhibiting or sponsorship at the event.
Registration instructions will be sent to confirmed exhibitors and sponsors.